Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Bunch Of Babbling..

Morning..
 Time to Rise..
 & Shine

We are all sleepy heads today.. I think this cold is really taking over our household.. which is no fun!! But at least one little beauty seems to be sleeping well.. & long which is helping me get well.

It's a beautiful day outside & we are stuck in doors.. & I am not happy about it.. I would much rather be outside in the sunshine taking pictures.. but I have zero energy for that.

So as you know I am trying to loose weight. So that means I must eat better.. I am trying to eat more fruit & veggies.. & drink more OJ but not too much juice.. manly water. I am trying to make sure I have a nice healthy breakfast so I am not so tired all the time. I am also making sure Shiloh eats well too. So yesterday we went to Costco & we purchased almost every fruit they had.
  • Banana's
  • Blueberry's
  • Strawberry's
  • Kiwi
  • Cantaloupe
  • Nectarines
We already have a TON of apples. I didn't get grapes because I am a little over them at the moment. While I was pregnant that was  a lot of what I snacked on so I am burned out at the moment.

So this morning I once again kept my little Monkey Princess home from school again due to being sick..
So I made us a nice breakfast...
Two Organic Eggs Scrambled..
& a bowl full of cantaloupe, strawberries, kiwi & blueberries..
What do you eat for breakfast to help you stay healthy & energized.. what are some other healthy meal ideas.. do share :)

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)