Monday, March 14, 2011

Making Time..

So I am really trying my hardest to make time to work out 4 days a week. It's hard though with two under two running the house right now & with all the events we attend & my tiredness that keeps me from eating right. But I am so determined to loose this weight it makes me depressed when I don't get my work out in or when I tell the hubby to pick up the fast crap on the way home or when we order pizza. I was doing so great last week.. but then came Saturday & we had so much to do before Stephen's award dinner I didn't get time to fit in my workout & then we ate at the most amazing restaurant El Gaucho which wasn't all bad food just a LOT of food. Then my cold kick back in & yesterday I was useless :( But I am back on it today.. even though I have probably only had 4 or 5 hours of sleep off & on {due to feeding the baby & her not sleeping well last night} I am going to work out today while my babies nap, even if that means I don't get a nap myself.

I am a little frustrated that my Wii has seemed to have so many issues though, so that can be a downer.. when I worked out on Thursday it wasn't reading my movements so I wasn't able to do a lot of exercises cause they sit their waiting for you.. & even though I was doing them they didn't read.. UGH!! I really wish we had a treadmill {even though we have zero room for one} I would love to run but I am so self conscious that I would rather run in my home then outdoors.. not that I could even run out doors right now because its way too cold to have my 2 month old out there for that long. I have also decided to buy Jillian's 30 Day Shred tomorrow & see what its all about.. I have heard & seen others do this & I  LOVE her so I know she has a great plan & that it works. I have also been reading IROCKSOWHAT'S weightloss story & it has me motivated a TON & I want to try some of her tricks too & see what happens with that as well.

I am just tired of being fat.. I know I just had a baby.. but I was big before baby & I want to be thin.. I have never been the thin girl. I remember when I was younger my friend said no you aren't fat.. you are just big boned.. I was like what is that? So I ask someone & they said that if a person is told they are big boned they are pretty much saying they are fat but in a nice way.. ugh.. that crushed me. So I refuse to be the big boned girl anymore.. I want to be the lean, toned, Hot Mama.. that people can say "Damn she has had two babies" LOL I know I can achieve this.. I just need to have more self discipline & I need to know that this is for me.. & for better health!!

Things I want to do to help me keep track of my weightloss..
  • write my weight down everyday
  • track my time
  • take weekly photo's of myself & share on here so I can see my progress
  • write my weekly weight goal on my calendar so I can see if I am on track or not
So hopefully by doing this I can see my progress & it too will motivate me.. will see!

So with that said.. this week is going to be a much better week.. I am going to see the numbers drop on the scale.. not rise.. & I will & can do this.. just watch :)

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)