Friday, March 4, 2011

Sick Baby @ 2 Months

So the last two weeks Gabriella has had the goupy eye.. but it was off and on so I assumed it was a clogged tear ducked becasue Shiloh had the ALL the time as an infant.. but yesterday I noticed it was super read & irritated & she was having a hard time getting comfortable so I scheduled a doctors appointment today.

We went & saw Dr. H & of course the goup & draining was non present but she looked it over & said that she that she has Conjuctivitis. My poor 2 month old.. Dr. H said it is common in infants & that its not like the adult pink eye so not to worry. But how am not suppose to.. now I am wondering did Shiloh touch her eyes, did I wipe her eye with a blanket that had pooh on it.. did Stephen give it to her since he gets all the time from working with the public, did I have pooh on my hands & wipe her eye.. oh million things could have happened but either way I feel so bad for her. She has no way of telling me & who knows how long she has had it.. ugh my heart hurts that she is in pain & uncomfortable. Dr. H put her on some eye medicine that she needs to take 3 times a day for a week & she should be good as new.


Dr. H also said that she has really bad Pityriasis so I we need to use something other then what I have been using to clear it up. I was just using baby oil & medical cloths to wipe it off but it just keeps coming back super bad so she told me to try Selsun Blue or Head & Shoulders, so we bought some today so when I bath her tonight it will hopefully help it. Other then that she is now 11 pounds... & in the 75 % for weight. My baby girl is growing fast!

We go back on Monday for her 2 month check up so I will have more stats at that time.

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)