Sunday, March 6, 2011

What A Day..

So today I took the girls to the park.. I am so tired of staying in doors all the time & I know my Shiloh is too. So we got all purdy & bundled up & headed out.
 It wasn't too cold when we left the house.. but as we got closer & closer to the park the clouds came in & the temp dropped.. but what was I to do.. tell my very excited two year old we were not going now.. that there would be no slides, running, playing with other kids & that we instead would just be running errands.. no way!
This is the lake the park is on.. it has a nice trail all the way around it & there were a ton of people walking their pets & with their babies.. so it was nice to see so many people outdoors.
Here is my beautiful girl people watching.. she loves other kids.. she is always so polite & says hello over & over until they respond.. its sad when they don't & yes that happens A LOT. She LOVES the park & to be outside.. she always has. I love taking her.. I just wish we could get some WARMER WEATHER less rain & MORE SUN so we could enjoy it more.
 Gabriella loves to be outside too.. she has been a BIG FUSSY GUSS lately because of her eye. But today we started the medicine so I think it's helped.. & well being outside seemed to sooth her too.
Her poor eye is so sad.. all goupy & draining.. I know in 5 days it will be better.. or it should be. Love her chubby cheeks  & how angelic she looks.. she is my sweet girl.
Shiloh was in heaven when she saw they had a pony.. she had me put her on it & she just sat there staring.. saying "Yeeh Ha" she is so cute. She sat there I swear for a good 10 minutes just in love with the fact that she had a pony to sit on LOL
So after the cold set in we took a walk to warm up..
But then I ran the jogger through dog pooh & my fingers were feeling like they were going to fall off so we turned around & headed to the car.

After that we headed out on a mission but first I of course stopped by Stephen's store to have him clean the DOGGIE POOH off the jogger.. oh LOVE my hubby {MUAH}!

My mission of the day was to buy a new balance board for my Wii.. I tried to work out last night but the one I had the batteries got all carotid & killed the power on the board, I guess this is what happens in 9 months of child baring.. UGH! so we headed to Target.. got there & all they had was the bundle pack.. which is the board sold with Wii Fit Plus.. which I didn't need because I just bought the Wii Active 2.  So I thought Best Buy has to sell just the board.. right? So back in the car with a now screaming infant who is hungry.. {don't worry I fed her} & back to the other end town where we started out sitting in traffic for a good 20 minutes to Best Buy, only to find that they to only sell the bundle.. UGH ..so instead of spending $50 I had to spend $100.. BOOO!! Any who.. I then reached our final destination.. HOME YAY.. & after lunch {which she refused to eat.. instead smashed all her pea's into the table} bribed Shiloh to go to sleep in her bed.. {I told her if she sleeps in her bed that she could have cookies & watch Shrek when she gets up} & after telling her 4 times or so & some tears she was asleep in her room YAY! So I then fed Gabriella & pumped & put her down for a nap & it was ME TIME!

So I was finally able to try out this Wii Active 2 & I worked out for a good 30 minutes & let me tell you.. it was AWESOME! I could feel the burn.. I was sweating so bad .. I felt like I just jumped out of a pool & it felt so good. I haven't had a good work out in.. forever... literally. I am so excited to see how I feel tomorrow.. well sorta.. I know I will be in pain.. but that is good. I can't wait to see myself transform into the HOT MAMA that I dream to be.. just wait you'll {☜ is that a word?} see.

After dinner I bathed Gabriella & washed her head in the Selsun Blue to get rid of some of this Craddle Crap, as I call it. She is getting easier to bath which I love but I have to leave the water running the entire time because if I turn it off she FREAKS OUT! But we made it through bath time & she was a little pissed but she looks so cute after her baths.. her hair is WILD like Shiloh's but way more curly then Shiloh's ever was at this age.
I normally think she looks like me.. but here she looks just like Stephen & they have the same mean face LOL.

After all the bath's it was bed time for Shiloh so we sent her to her room to sleep & of course I had to bribe her once again.. "if you sleep in your bed you get to go to school on Tuesday & go on the slides & play with friends" & after 3 or 4 times of telling her this she was out..
& so was bebe Gabriella..
So this mama was a happy mama & one tired, sore mama as well..
{I know me with no make-up, hair not did & bags of tiredness under my eyes} so I too am off to bed.. for some much needed beauty sleep.. big day of shopping tomorrow yay!

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)