Thursday, March 3, 2011

What's New..

So I have been busy busy with my girls, new camera & household duties.. its hard to find time to sit & write on here lately. Usually if I have time to sit at the computer I am editing photo's & uploading them to my sites. But I still love to blog.. I am just not going to be doing it as much. But don't worry I will keep you up to date as often as possible.

So today my little Angel Face is 2 MONTHS OLD!!! Can you believe it has been 2 months since this sweet angel entered into my life.. I just can't believe how fast time is going... I guess because she is our last baby.. but I don't like it.

Here she is fresh out of my belly.. so tiny so little..


& now she is so big.. already wearing 3 month clothes, smiling & cooing & trying so hard to tell us what is on her mind. She is drinking 4 to 6 ounces & she eats every 2 to 4 hours. She is healthy & happy & on Monday she has to get her shots which will leave not only her sad.. but me as well...

I love this little girl to pieces & it's funny because I wasn't sure how my heart could love another child the same as I love my Monkey Princess.. but my love for the both of them is so amazing.. & true.. I am for sure one proud mama!

Well now that I am officially in the swing of this photography thing I wanted to start a site for my photo's to share with everyone.. & to keep this blog simply about my family life. So please check out my photography blog: www.theluckymama.com yes I own my own domain.. how cool is that!!

Well I hope everyone is well.. & enjoying their day!

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)