Friday, April 29, 2011

30 things I will be changing in 30 days.. when I turn 30

  1. I will go to the GYM 5 days a week!!
  2. I will completely cut out soda from my life! {I pretty much have aside from a sprite from time to time}
  3. I will no longer allow the negative actions of others affect me
  4. I will love myself more
  5. I will not ask God for change.. I will embrace what he has given me & what he will continue to give to me
  6. I will take pictures daily
  7. I will stop shopping & instead start saving
  8. I will Facebook, tweet & blog less
  9. I will tell my husband more how much I love & appreciate him
  10. I will make time for me more
  11. I will laugh more & complain less
  12. I will attend church once a week
  13. I will live in the now & not on the what ifs
  14. I will Gossip less & listen more
  15. I will focus on the positive people in my life more & forget about the negative
  16. I will have dance, tea & princess parties with my daughters daily
  17. I will go to bed at a decent hour {no more 1am bed times}
  18. I will cook more & eat out less
  19. I will share less about my life with people who are not apart of it
  20. I will get out more & meet new people
  21. I will plan more girl trips or nights out with my besties
  22. I will call my parents more & tell them I love them
  23. I will get to my goal weight before the end of summer
  24. I will put forth more effort with family & friends to see them more often
  25. I will learn that my house does not need to be clean all the time
  26. I will stop caring so much about what others think & just be ME
  27. I will continue to be thankful for each day I wake up & for all I have
  28. I will not allow anyone to break me
  29. & finally I will embrace my 30's & love them more then my 20's.. for my 20's not only taught me so much but I also gained so much.. family, friendships, respect, understanding, pride, love, forgiveness & awareness.

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)