Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Catching Up

So last Thursday my girls & I went to spend some time with an old friend of mine. Long story & a lot of it isn't worth the words but her is what I will share. Salina & I met back in 2000 & right away built a strong friendship & we went through a lot of ups & downs & had a point where the downs were more then the ups which was unfortunate. Due to certain situations & outsiders we turned on each other. We are now working on rebuilding our once strong friendship & I couldn't be happier. We both are mothers of two & are happily married & both agree that we have spent way too much time apart & its time we start sharing in each others lives again. I think one thing that can really define a person & their character is if they are willing to move forward, forgive & know that life is too short to hold grudges or to stay angry with someone. I have always been a forgiving person. I think having the ability to love & forgive even when done wrong is a strong quality & one I stay true to. So for that I am grateful that we both have been able to move past the hurt & anger & start building our friendship again.

Anyways back to our time. We left Thursday & spent time with Salina & her boys until Saturday & eve though it was a short visit it was a much needed visit. I think we reconnected & talked & are working on building that bond we once had & I couldn't be happier. I have missed her so much & to be back on track means so much to me. But it was nice to have our kids play & bond as well. Shiloh calls her oldest son Brobee {his name is Brodee} its pretty cute & she has not stopped talking about him since we left. It was also nice to share our youngest babies as well.

Here are some pictures I took of the kids at the park.. I wanted to take more but I wanted to focus more on having a great time then taking pictures but i think I was able to get some pretty good shots :)

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)