Saturday, April 30, 2011

Teeth & a Spa Day

So today we all went to the Dentist.. it was Shiloh's first visit. I was a little nervous as to how she would sit still but she was applauded on he behavior & they said that they were amazed they were able to get her to allow them to actual clean her teeth. They say most kids don't allow them to do so until about age four so this was a nice thing to hear.

Shiloh had her moments of being unsure & a little scared but all in all it was a great visit. They said her teeth look wonderful & that we are doing a great job at brushing & keeping them healthy. Unfortunately though her teeth are crowed so they believe she may need braces latter down the road. Daddy was not happy to hear this. But I told him hey look at it this way we have 7 years to save the money & I think that helped him. But I hope that maybe pulling some of her teeth later will cure the problem & braces can be out. I did not like having braces & I wish not to put my child through that experience if at all possible.

Stephen & I also had a cleaning & I love the way clean teeth feel especially after the dentist. We go back in a few weeks to have a consult on the exam that they took today & to discuss teeth whitening for me since I was a smoker & I am a coffee drinker. I want this as a reward for not smoking.. I think it will help me to stay away from those addicting nasty things that I can't help but give into from time to time ugh {I know I know shoot me now LOL}

But other then that we go back in 6 months for another check up & cleaning so we shall see how our little princess does then.

After that we had lunch & I headed to Gene Juarez for my facial wax & my hand & foot revitalizer. Man it was amazing.. I gotta say I love being pampered. Now I will have nice pretty soft hands & feet for our trip to Florida that is right around the corner. I told my hubby that this was my mother's day gift & I didn't want anything else.

But all in all it was a great day but a very long day!! So I am off to dream land.. night night!

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)