Wednesday, May 4, 2011

4 Month Well Visit

So today has been one crazy hectic day. First I deleted my FB {not my fan page} I am just done with staying in contact with so many & feel like if you want to know what is going on with us CALL or COME visit. Most read my blog which a more accurate way to keep up anyways :)
Since the girls & I were up early I got started on my errands we needed to run before we leave tomorrow for Walt Disney World YAY!! We went to Stephen's work to have him sign his card for his Mama for Mother's Day so I could get those in the mail. Then we went to Target to try & find a pacifier clip for Birdie's soothie pacifier but of course no luck. I know I have one here I just need to find it. But I did find some cute short legging type thingys LOL no clue what they are called & I found a cute tank top & some headphones just in case we get lucky & have some quite time on the plane to listen to our music or for me to watch some photography workshops I have downloaded. Then we went to mail the cards & to Walmart to again search for the pacifier clip with no luck but again I found a cute Mini onsie for Birdie & a Tangled outfit for Princess Shiloh:)


Then our final destination was to see Dr. H for Birdie's 4 month well visit & for Shiloh to get her second round of the flue shot. Man was it not fun taking them both by myself. But we made it through.
Birdie had one oral vaccines & 3 shot vaccines. Poor baby is so sensitive which so opposite of Shiloh. I can tell she is going to be my sweet sensitive child were as Shiloh is my strong hard headed child. Here are her stat's

Gabriella is 4 Months Old

Length 24 1/2 inches 
Weight 15 lbs  1 oz.
Head Circumference 16"


Length = between percentile 25 and 50
Weight = between percentile 50 and 75
Head Circumference = between percentile 25 and 50

I mentioned to the doctor that she still has a lot of the yeast build up on her underarms & under neck so she called in a prescription for that. She also told me that she can not be in direct sunlight between 10 & 2pm which has me a little stressed since we are going to FL.. but we will make due. She said too that since her weight is so good I can give her water but no more then 4 oz at time & to make sure for take off & lading that we give to her especially for her ears & for Shiloh too. She also said to try & make sure that is all Shiloh is getting while in FL since it is such a huge climate change for her & to give it as often as we can to Birdie.  But other then that she said she looks great & is growing wonderfully. So that makes me happy.

Birdie did have trouble with being scared. I am so not use to that because Shiloh is not scared of really anything but Birdie you sneeze to loud & she is scared out of her mind. Makes me worried. I take her out as much as I can to get adjusted to the outside noises but she is still so afraid of everything. Poor baby.. I do worry how she will be on the plane. I hope that it is soothing for her vs. being scary. 


Well that is it for now.. back to getting everything ready..

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)