Monday, August 15, 2011

4 to 5

So for weeks now we have had the what ifs. Are we or are we not. I have taken two test & both were negative.. so in my head I just thought my body was all out of wack. So I carried on with our normal life doing the same things as always. I even went to the doctor & she said after this long a test would show positive so she doubted I was. But it's been over a week since that visit & no sign of aunt flow. So last night I bought an EPT & took it early this morning & it didn't take long to get the results.

Sorry it's so dark.. the sun was not even up yet. But it was a plus sign. So we are no longer going to be a family of 4 come Spring we will be a family of 5. The news is still sinking in & although I feel so blessed & love this little miracle in my belly.. I will admit I am scared. 3 Babies.. by the time the baby is here Shiloh will be 3 1/2 & Gabriella will be 14 or 15 months. I will be one busy mama that is for sure, but I know this is something I can handle & I am willing to take on.

So even though the shock is sinking in the the more I share the news.. the more excited I become.

2 comments:

  1. congrats mama!! you will be a great mother to 3 babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I had, at one time, 3 kids under the age of 3! Sometimes it's not easy but it is so worth it! Just remember, there will always be dishes and laundry, but your kids will never again be the ages they are at this moment! You'll do great! Congrats to your growing family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)