Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Excitement

Well the shock is wearing off & the excitement is setting in now. Even though the insomnia is back & the body aches keep m way uncomfortable in my bed at night.. I am excited for this journey. My girls will have another sibling to love & adore. Stephen & I will have another miracle baby to add to our beautiful family. Our hearts will grow stronger as well as our family & life will be amazing as . My heart is ready & excited to love another child & to care for it. We are already discussing names, decor & what he or she will look like.

Everyone seems so excited for us & that makes me so happy. I will admit I was worried some would think we are crazy & others would not like us having more then two but so far I haven't received negative feedback which makes me even happier. 

We tried to explain to Shiloh that she will have another baby sister or brother but she keeps saying YAY Gabriella.. she is only two so I am sure she will not get it until my belly starts to show. I know she is going to be such a great big sister again & love this baby just as much as she does Gabriella & I think that since she is going to be much older this time around her first reaction will happy & excited & not confused like she was with Gabriella at first. 

I want to make sure Shiloh & Gabriella are as involved as possible with this pregnancy & know that another baby does not mean we love them any less or are trying to replace them . I want there opinions too because I think they matter most. 

Shiloh already told us the babies name is Makayla LOL then later in the day she told us it was a boy. So we see which is correct.. but not for sometime. I am guess I am anywhere between 6 & 9 weeks more so around 8 or 9 because my belly is already shaping & with both pregnancies with the girls I didn't start feeling pregnant until around this time. 

My insomnia is kicking in & my body aches are at full force. My tiredness is at an all time high & I have my moments of strong hormonal emotion. But I haven't felt sick yet which is a BIG PLUS {Knock on wood}. My clothes started to get snug a few weeks back & my boobs I noticed are getting big again as well {not that they aren't already}. I realized yesterday I had donated all my maternity clothes for the most part after Gabriella, because I thought we were done having babies LOL so will see how long I can make my non maternity clothes work. I do have a lot of things that are still very big on me since I have lost some weight in the last few months. I hope to stay pretty healthy as I did with my last two pregnancies but even more so this time. I want to stick to my no fast food diet & no sugar diet as much as possible & to not gain more then 20 but I would be happier with 15. But I do need to see what the doctor recommends.

Well that is it for now. Let the excitement & belly shots begin YAY 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)