Thursday, August 11, 2011

Facts

Well I figured since I am new here I should share some random facts about me that I feel are important for others to know.. hehe

1. I love my family!! As a little girl I remember dreaming of the day I would meet my husband & falling in love & having a family. I remember drawing houses & building rooms for all the kids I wanted to have. I think this was a list of all my names at one point.. {I think I knew at a young age I would have all girls}
  • Annabella

  • Gabriella {which I did name my second child}

  • Shawna

  • Anna

  • Isabella 

I will have to find one of my millions of drawings scan it & show you may brainy ideas a a young child.

Part 2 of 1. I was not the typical kid.. while other kids were drawing cartoons or playing tag I was drawing the insides of houses & creating rooms for the family I would have one day. My biggest dream was to be a mom.. & here I am a mom to two beautiful children & the most amazing man ever as my husband!

2. I love photography.. even though I am new to the DSLR world I feel I have caught on pretty quickly.. I think I have a great eye & can edit like a champ.. yep I am giving myself bragging rights HA! If you want to see my work just click HERE.

3. One thing I must say I miss terribly now that I am a mom is my sleep. You see I am a night owl.. I love my night time alone time.. I edit photo's write, read or catch up on my soaps {Love One Life to Live & General Hospital}. I am not a morning person & I honestly don't think that will ever change. So don't expect me to be productive before 10am & that is pushing it.

4. Back to my Soap Obsession. I have watch ABC Soaps religiously since I was in the 3rd grade. I can thank my then baby sitter for getting me hooked. I can tell you anything you want to know about those soaps. Although All My Children I stopped watching about a year or two, ago I just lost interest.

5. I am a control freak. One reason why I love staying home aside from spending every minute with my girls is that I am my own boss. I make the schedule I plan out the day & I am on my own time.. well for the most part. Shiloh & Gabriella have a lot of say in that but they too are pretty easy going.

6. I have an Etsy obsession.. especially with Little Miss Momma's Shop.. if you haven't been to her Etsy shop you should check it out. Also her Blog is pretty Rockin as well. Tell her I sent you.

7. I can come off as a tough girl but I am really not. Deep down I am super shy & sensitive.. & if I seem like a B***H its only because I am nervous or because I have been walked over on before HA! I really am a nice girl with a big heart & have very little dislikes in my life.

8. I am the worst FB friend EVER. I will admit I honestly have a secrete dislike for FB. I love staying in touch with family & friends but some people I could careless if I keep in touch with. I know that is mean but I just feel like why now do all these people want to be BFF's on FB when we hardly talked in real life. Plus this Mama does not do drama & I see way too much of that on FB & negative post that I don't want to ruin my happy mood that I always try to stay in because of someone's else misery. So I do a lot of deleting & re-adding or deleting of my page all together then opening one a few months or weeks.. sometimes days later LOL sorry I am weird like that.

9. I am a bigger girl stuck in a small girls body.. well what I mean is I try to be thin.. I dream of being one of the HOT MAMA's but I have to come to terms with the fact that I have curves & big boobs & no matter how much I work out or diet I will never be a size 2 or weigh under 150.. man writing that depressed me HA But I will tell you the book This Is Why You're Fat by Jackie Warner is awesome & really does help you live a healthier life style when it comes to eating & working out. I try to stick with it for the most part.

10. I am a gril with big dreams & ideas. I have a list of things I want & want to do.. I have dreams that I want to make reality & I have a drive that even sometimes leaves me worn out just thinking of it all. I love to find new ways to make an extra dollar & I try to be frugal but sometimes a girls got to have what a girl wants right? But all in all my dreams are all easy to obtain it just takes time..

So those are 10 Random Facts About Me.. if you have anything else you would like to know just ask.. I am pretty open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)