Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Good People

Don't you love just having happy, positive people in your life. I do & tonight we had dinner with a couple who is just awesome. They are relocating here from Oregon due to a promotion & we are so excited for them. We have known them for some time & I am glad we can live close to each other again so we can hang out & spend time with another couple who are around our age with a child around our girls age. It's nice when you have friends who have things incommon with your family & life. I miss since we have lived so far from people we are closest to here. So it was a relief to have them move up here. I was starting to loose my social skills a little bit LOL

One thing that I have learn with age is its not quantity its quality & I couldn't be happier with my circle of friends. I think who you hang with & share you life with really is a good representation of who you are as a person & I am so glad that for the most part my circle is mature, happy & live life to the fullest & appreciate the good life. I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't do drama or HS anymore & I have no problem with walking away from those relationships that seem to be full of that. Negative people to me just need to have their own island away from the happy people LOL

I feel so blessed to have such positive & uplifting people in my life who make my days brighter & happier. In the last few years I have met some really awesome people & I couldn't be more stoked about it. I love my social sites {well FB I sometimes could do without} but Tweeting & Blogging has brought a lot of positives to my life & for that I am thankful & glad I am back to blogging.

Right now in life there are so many positives that out weight the negative & that makes me a happy girl. I hope to meet some other great bloggers along my journey & to build stronger & new relationship with other bloggers that I have yet to meet.

Well that was something that I had running through my head & thought I would share it before I head to bed otherwise I would have been laying there for hours figuring out how I would write this post & going back & forth with "Should I write it now or wait till tomorrow" so I am glad I did tonight.. I feel even more happy now.

Night Blog World!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)