Saturday, August 20, 2011

& It Begins

So today I have been so extremely tired, I have had a horrible headache & just one moody emotional prego... boo for that!! I wasn't going to blog but I changed my mind tonight hehe.. I can do that right?

So today was not the best day. It was hot, I was super tired & the girls decided to nap at different times so I was not able to nap. I have this killer headache & I just feel blah. I know you are probably like geez Melissa can you complain anymore.. I just don't miss this part of pregnancy, but I am glad I am feeling this way because I have always been told if you are sick & not feeling your self that it just means the baby is growing health y & strong.

Tonight I was going to cook us a nice dinner but with the heat & zero A/C {I know the NW is crazy} I had to get out of this house in some cooler air. So we went to my favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. I was left disappointed though.. I knew I should have gone with my first choice the carne asada salad but no I had to go with the tocos. They weren't horrible but I don't think I will get them again unless they are chicken tacos. Beef just wasn't my friend tonight. But I was full & in A/C which was what was most important.

We arrived home & I still was in my moody emotional state & the head ache still a pounding so what do I think will help a shower.. oh but not just any shower I decided to scrub the shower before taking one.. not such a smart idea. It did not make my head feel any better & just made me want to rush through my shower because I was now tired HA! I guess that is what I get for doing that.

We just finished watch Source Code which was a really good movie I recommend it. But we rented it through Red Box so it was actually due back at 9pm tonight & well let just say that didn't happen. But hubby went to return it anyways & get our free rental & me some ice cream. I hope the ice cream cures the head ache.. but I have a feeling its due to me needing sleep.. who knows.

I guess my whole rant was to share in my oh so exciting day.. & how the sickness has begun... but I am praying it doesn't last! We shall see either way I am still thrilled we are having another baby & still loving the two we already have & spending my days with them even though I am tired & cranky.. which I do need to work on because they probably don't like this mama at all.

I will leave you with this cute picture of my littlest princess standing up in her crib, I stood her up though she hasn't figured out how to do that yet but she does know how to hold on & she LOVES!!

Well have a great night & wonderful Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. hang in there mama!! hope your preggo sickiness doesn't last long!! such a sweet baby girl you have there!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)