Monday, August 22, 2011

"OH MOM" Mondays

So today I am starting my first link up. I love linking up with other blogs, reading their stories, sharing mine stories or sharing pictures. I have always wanted to start  my own link up I figured what better time then now. So here it goes.

Do you ever have days where you find your self in a rut.. or doing things you NEVER thought you would.. like forgetting to put your make up away so your very curious, make up loving toddler does not get a hold of it & paint her entire body & your bathroom with it,  days where you put your baby clothes on your two year old & just say ah it fits.. its just a little snug, now let's go! All because you are in a rush to get that coffee fill.. or  when you have moments where your child goes "OH MOM" because you left the shampoo in their hair after they were already out of the bath.. for about an hour maybe two?? Well I have these moments all too often.. I guess it comes with being pregnant 3 times in the last 3 1/2 years. So I am starting this link up to share all my "OH MOM" moments with you & to allow other mom's to share their moments as well & I am calling it "Oh MOM" Monday's.

Every Monday day I am going to share with you my not so great "OH MOM" moments from the past week.. you know the moment's where you are like I hope no one was looking or moment's where your child is all "OH MOM" or you are saying it to yourself in your head like I do most days HA! Sometimes I will have pictures to include to share those moments with you & sometimes {like this week} I will not. So each Monday morning I will post my "OH MOM" moments along with the link up so you too can share you "OH MOM" moments or moment {you can share as many moments as you would like} too & we can all laugh, cry or feel silly together & see how normal or not so normal?? we all actually are.







So here are the rules.. oh wait who likes rules.. Not This Mama!!

So this week was a very surprising.. long.. emotional.. hot.. sleepless week. When you add all that up what do you get LOTS & LOTS of "OH MOM" moments. 

First... lets talk about surprise.. Monday morning at 6:30 AM I took a pee test to see if we were pregnant.. which in my mind or I was telling my mind I was not.. but according to the pee test I was.. but to make double sure.. I took a second test on Tuesday morning. I bet you the baby in my belly was going "OH MOM" you were in such denial.. this is now your third pregnancy so you knew you were you just couldn't admit it.. why because you were a scaredy cat.. do you really think you would get a false positive really?? 

Second... so I went to the Grocery store & I forgot to put Shiloh in a pull up.. which I should know better because the princess has only been fully potty trained for about a month now. But did I remember not me no way. So we are at Wal Mart doing our shopping & of course when the cart is full & Gabbie is screaming who has to pee & RIGHT NOW.. Little Miss Shiloh. So here I am running through Wal Mart to the front of the store to get her there before we have an accident.. which we made it YAY!! But now was the fun part.. holding a 7 month old while trying to get my 2 almost 3 year old on the potty WITHOUT her touching it.. Um Yeah.. if Candid Camera where there it would have been a big laugh. Here I am holding my wallet {yeah "OH MOM" just brought her wallet no purse just to make it that more difficult} a chunky baby & with one arm trying to lift my 32 pound.. YES 32 POUND toddler on the potty while telling her "DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!!!"  Needless to say she did touch once but we accomplished what we needed with zero injures & mostly germ free. But Shiloh did say & not just once but a few times "OH MOM"!!!

My third "OH MOM" moment was Saturday when it was HOT not dying HOT but HOT.. I felt bad.. I mean tired.. sticky.. irritable.. emotional...  & just down right PREGNANT & well I just did not feel like moving much from our couch. So I let the girls play.. I played too here & there.. read them books, tickled them to pieces.. played beauty shop with Shiloh as she ripped my hair out a few times & also was practicing sign language with Gabbie for a bit {which by the way she just stares at me like I am a goof}. But then there where moments where I just laid there in la la land.. & all the sudden.. I here Shiloh.. ""OH MOM" along with a giggle & I jump saying "What What is there a bug? Is Sissy okay? Did you pee your panties? What? & Shiloh says "mom Gabbie has water coming out her butt& I see her butt" great leaky diaper.. so my "OH MOM" is tired moment turned into "OH MOM" is so lazy & needs to get out of this funk moment & change you poor child!! {That is my inner mom speaking loudly at me, maybe even yelling!} So my poor babies diaper was so full she could barely move.. & her cute little butt crack was all hanging out as the diaper almost was falling off. AND YES she was leaking but just potty, which was mostly water, which is why she was leaking because she sucked down a 4 oz bottle of water in like 30 minutes, because even though it was an "OH MOM" moment I do change my babies diapers every 30 minutes to an hour.. she just beat me to the punch this time :)

So what was your week like.. what moments had you or your child going "OH MOM"?? Do share I would love to hear them!


1 comment:

  1. i have so been there on the leaky diaper!!!
    last week was a blurr to me so i can't remember my oh mom moments, but i am sure i had tons! lol if i think of them, i will link up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)