Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"OH MOM" Monday {but this week Tuesday}












"OH MOM" its Tuesday not Monday. I know I know.. I was away from home until today so please excuses my "OH MOM" Monday Tuesday.

So this last week was not as crazy as I have had but I had a few moments :)

First off I had to wash Shiloh's bedding because she had an accident & who was the mama that didn't put her sheets back on until the following Saturday.. THIS MOM.. "OH MOM" this pregnancy is making you lazy!

sorry its blurry.. I was not feel oh so great & it's from my camera phone.

Now I am not sure of how many of you still do or have ever watched the VMA's but I did this year & man my emotions were all over the place. I was crying over Britney receiving the Michael Jackson Award

& Russell Brands speech about Amy Winehouse.. just made me super sad..

& then mey BIG "OH MOM" moment was me practically balling over Beyonce's pregnancy announcement on stage...

"OH MOM" why are you being such a cry baby?? Geez.. sissy cries less then you lately!! But I guess its all apart of pregnancy so hopefully this week.. I will not be so emotional HA!

Like I said this weeks "OH MOM" moments are few but I hope you all have some to share. I am going to keep the link up option open till Sunday Morning for this week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)