Friday, August 19, 2011

Scrambled Mac & Cheese

So now that I am all the sudden exhausted ALL the time.. I am finding the quick meal ideas for dinner. I love to cook & I love to create yummy meals but my brain is so sleepy & a little on overload right now. So I have been referring to my cooking friend Fast Fix Meals & tonight I made the Scrambled Mac & Cheese.. I have to admit it sounded & didn't even look that good but once I ate some it was delicious!

Here is what you will need:

  • 8-oz pkg. elbow macaroni uncooked
  • 1/2 lb. bacon
  • 5 eggs. beaten
  • 8 to 10 slices of American Cheese
Measure out 1-1/2 cups of macaroni & cook according to package. Then set it aside. Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain; crumble bacon & return to skillet.  Lower heat & add eggs. Stirring to scramble. Add cooked macaroni, stirring well. Arrange cheese slices evenly over top of skillet mixture. Remove from heat cover & let stand until cheese is melted. 
Cheryl Barkalow created this meal & I take zero credit for this. Copied recipe out of Fast Fix Meals.



1 comment:

  1. Yum, that looks really good! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)