Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Well Hello.

Hi there. I am Melissa. A stay at home mom to two beautiful little girls. Who loves all things crafty, interior design, travel & photography. I grew up in Florida but have been a West Coast Gal since 2000. In my free time I love to explore my passion for photography. I am a work in progress but I think I am pretty talented. I am about to take on a new adventure call Scentsy.. & I can't wait. I love to make some Mama Money.. ya know for those hot mama boots LOL but mainly because I LOVE the product. My house is always smelling yummy & I owe it all to my Scentsy so how could I not want to sell & meet some amazing people in the process?

My oldest daughter is 2 going on 15. She loves to play dress up, all things barbie & princess. She is in deed smarter then a fifth grader & she is not afraid to point out my "Oh Mom" moments. My youngest is 7 months & a happy girl. She keeps me on my toes. One minute she is sitting playing with her toys the next she is climb through the maze we call our dinner room chairs. She loves her big sister & giggles at the sight of her. Both my girls make me the happiest mama & I feel so blessed to have such beautiful, happy, loving children.

My husband & I met 4 years ago fell in love & within the first year we found out we were pregnant. We were married on May 10th 2008 & became parents for the first time on September 19th 2008. Life together has been nothing but laughs, lots of love & amazing memories. We have such a strong bond & amazing relationship that I honestly to this day never thought existed. He is hard working, supportive & such an amazing father. They say true love only happens in fairy tales so my life may be one they will write about one day then.

I created this blog to meet other amazing mama's, share in my day to day "Oh Mama" moments & all our special memories along the way. So I hope you enjoy & Stay awhile.



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see where your blog goes!! Keep up the good work! Your photography is top notch <3

    Xoxo
    Crystal
    Domestic, But Not Martha
    www.domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope my blog takes off & I can be appealing to other readers. I think I am pretty skilled with it comes to writing I am just a poor spelling & grammer sometimes is a challenge but I know I have great stories & ideas. So we shall see. Than you for leaving me some love I so appreciate it xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)