Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Where Oh Where Have I been

Well I first want to apologize for my absence from blogging. I haven't been doing much of anything lately aside from taking care of the girls. This pregnancy has really taking a toll on my energy levels & in the past few weeks I have been so nauseous that sitting up at the computer has not been something I have been able to do for a long period.

But aside from this pregnancy kicking my butt we just found out yesterday some more very exciting news... WE ARE MOVING!!! Yep not only am I pregnant with a third baby but we are moving.. & not just down the street. We are moving from our current home in Washington back to Oregon where we started.

You see my husband works for this amazing company Discount Tire Company & he has for the last 15 years. It is the only job he has ever had & probably the only one he ever will have. Anyways he has been a manager for 5 or 6 years now but he has never opened up a brand new store before.. well until now that is. For him this is BIG. I mean its pretty much him getting to start fresh & show the company what he is all about. Not that they don't already know he is a Rockstar but this will really show who he is as a manager & I am so excited for this new adventure. So we are packing up our things & heading back to Oregon on September 24th.

I know crazy right..  that gives me a little over 2 weeks to pack.. so not only do I have to try & get a grip on this morning sickness & lower energy levels. I now have to some how find a way to pack our things, find a way to get it all to Oregon, get all our bills & utilities transferred, new doctors established & this current apartment cleaned. Phew.. I am tired just typing it all. I honestly haven't a clue as to how we are going to do this. I mean this weekend we will be away for Stephen's Big Company Party, then we have next weekend to pack then on Monday the 19th my first born Shiloh Rose turns 3 & then we move.. yikes... I don't know what we got ourselves into but I am determined to accomplish this calmly & as stress free as possible. Ha yeah right! But I know it can be done I will just keep telling myself this on a constant basis to keep me motivated.

So with all that said maybe now you can understand why I have been absent from the  Blogging World & may continue to be for the rest of the month. I hope you can all understand & bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)