Friday, November 25, 2011

Baby Name Dilemma


I feeling a bit overwhelmed. We always always have our babies named picked out by the time we find the sex.. but this time.. we are having a heck of a time deciding. I feel like I like names but I don't love them or I love them & husband says "NO" ugh why?? Here are the names we have so far but non are really sticking for me!

Boys
  • Austin Matthew
  • Zachary Thomas
  • Isaiah Mathew {Hubby says no to Thomas for the middle name because of the basketball player}
Girls
  • Annabelle Nicole
  • Adelyn Anne
  • Kaylyn Anne
These are the names we can sorta kinda agree on:
  • Brennen Matthew {Boy}
  • Brynlee Anne {girl}
  • Emma Anne {girl}
  • Caleb Thomas {boy}
  • Luciana {Lucy for short} Nicole {girl}
  • Christian Matthew {boy}
I think the more babies you have the harder it is to name them haha! It's so weird cause when I was younger before I ever had a serious boyfriend or any boyfriend for that matter.. better yet before I ever thought boys were even cool I had all my kids names picked out.. but now I am having a heck of a time & we find out if this Jelly Bean is a boy or a girl on December 5th.. so I really would like to have a decision made by then. So your thoughts & suggestion are much appreciated PLEASE HELP THIS MAMA OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)