Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Mama

So today we attended our first day at our new church! The girls did great too.. Gabbie left her gabbing for the end & Shiloh prayed & sang along with the rest of us. It was a great way to start our day. I am so relieved we found a Catholic Church near us to attend. I looked into their services & they have a mom's bible studies too on Wednesdays that I plan on joining when it starts up again next year. The church is beautiful too they just finished their new building & are still putting things up so its nice to start new with them. After we left Stephen & I both felt so good & happy that we attended. I hope this means he will go every Sunday with us.

After church my stomach was still sick from the night before but I had to deliver an order that came in for a party I had but we had some time to kill so we drove out to one of our favorite restaurants Bocelli's to have a nice family lunch. Then my stomach hurt worse which was a bummer so we delivered the order & headed home. I really wanted to set up the Christmas decorations today but it was an ugly day out raining & dark & I just needed to lay down so we are going to do that on Tuesday when the hubby is off again. I love Christmas & all the happy joyful events around this time of year. I do however miss my family that is out of state most this time of year but I am glad I have my little family to spend it with.

All day we were discussing baby names & we went back & forth, throwing in other options.. asking our closest friends & family what names they liked best & we finally both agreed on a boy name & a girl name. So that is a huge relief because it stresses me out not having a name to give our child once we find out the sex next monday. I know I am silly but it's the OCD in me, I have to know what to call this blessing. So I can't wait to share the name with you & the sex on the 5th so stay tuned!

So that was the sum of our Sunday Family Day. No one had naps today so we are all pretty tired.. I am the only one awake ha.. but that is only because I got caught up in my editing of photo's. But this is how I found my 3 yr old.. & what I should be doing..
So good night & I hope you all have a happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)