Monday, November 14, 2011

Man It Feels Like FOREVER

So I have been way too out of touch with my blog lately & for that I am sorry. Life is just so busy lately. With pregnancy, a three year old & her tantrums & my 10 month old keeping me on my toes its been pretty hectic.. not only do I have all of that going on but I am not an Independent Sales Consultant for Scentsy YAY so that has takes a lot of time for marketing alone. Then we had very close a family member who was in very serious car accident & they are still in the hospital & have been since October 27th. Then my mother & father in law from Texas were here for a week, both of my best friends got engaged & we have planning for their weddings & now Gabbie my 10 month old is sick. 

So if that isn't busy I don't know what is. So its not that I haven't wanted to blog I just haven' had time to sit down & write. The hubby is working late tonight so I kind of have the chance now but I still have the two munchkins here to care for. 

So now that I am selling Scentsy if you need anything let me know, if you are wanting learn more about becoming an independent consultant also let me know it really is an awesome job with some amazing people too! 


Also if you could all say a prayer for my family member who is in the hospital I would greatly appreciate it. We really want them home for Thanksgiving so we need as many prayers as possible.

I hope you are all well & loving the fall weather! I know here in Oregon it's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)