Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Have You Gone Wickless?


So a while back about a year ago I had a friend who was constantly talking about this wickless candle that was safe to use around her small children & I was always hearing her rave about how good it smelled & for a long time. So me with my inquiring mind wanted to know more. Once she explained that Scentsy was a product that was made from wax but that it did not require a flame & that the scents lasted 60 to 80 hours I just had to try it out for myself.

So I picked out my full size warmer {they have over 50 different styles & they come in full size, mid size & plug-in} that went perfectly with my home decor, my plug-in that is more neutral so I can use it in any room, 2 room sprays & my 3 bars I placed my order. I was super anxious to receive I was like a little kid waiting on Santa ha! I remember the day I received it. I instantly loved the smell & how it instantly filled my home. I loved that all I had to do was plug it in & put one bar in & I was good to go for at least two weeks.

From that day on I was a huge Scentsy fan & anyone who came to visit was too. Then it clicked in my head.. hey I should be selling this stuff.. with all the people who ask about it & all the people I know man this would be fun & why not? So here I am an Independent Consultant & everyday I am more in love with the product.

I have my own schedule so my family still comes first, I get to get together with some amazing people to share why I love it so much, I joined an awesome group of other consultants who to love what they do & I get to make money all at the same time.

We over a wide variety of products for every member of your family. It's to just for you our lovely warmers & bars/bricks. We have Travel Tins, Scent Circles, Room Sprays, Scent Pak's, Scantsy Buddy's, Fragrance Foam & our newest line.. Fine Fragrances! So make sure to check out all Scentsy has to offer!

I have my own website that is through Scentsy, I have a kit that I bought for just $99 with everything I need to share with others, I get to work towards incentives & set goals that are so reachable, I get to go to fun events & meet some amazing people so that means I love my job & how couldn't I?

I think one of the biggest benefits to using wickless is that it doesn't send off harmful chemicals into my home, our lungs, my furniture or walls. The wax doesn't get hotter then 95 degrees & I don't have to worry about blowing out a flame.

So if you haven't tried it out you should.. you won't regret it I promise & the best part is it's all affordable! So contact me today or visit my website to learn more, place orders, sign up to host a party or to join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)