Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Boy or Girl

So I am sorry I didn't write yesterday. Things have been so busy. I had our ultra sound in the morning & I had a newborn photo session in the afternoon so my day just ran by me.

But I won't keep you in suspense too much longer hehe..

We brought both our girls to the appointment yesterday to meet their new sibling on the big screen. Gabbie had a lot to say about it now that she is at this gibberish stage & Shiloh was very concerned at first that the tech was hurting me but we reassured her she was not. The tech did some measuring & looking around for a while. She kept trying to get the baby to move because for a while the little stinkers legs were closed lol. But after a while she was able to tell the gender.. first she said "well daddy looks like you are going to have to get a BOY dog because you are having another little GIRL". Stephen laughed & said I am okay with that as long as I get to pick the dog ha! I was giggling because he always said he wanted all girls & well he got his wish. I was just relieved to see her moving & healthy. Boy Girl I am equally as blessed & so excited!!!

So here she is our beauty..
Emma Anne

Sorry they are not so good my scanner is not working so I had to take them with my phone.

So now the fun begins. Planning what bedding we will buy & if her & Gabbie will share a room & making sure this princess has all the things she needs when she arrives in April.

Now to make my registry of things we need. I am sure we will just have a baby necessities party because we are very well stocked up on the clothes, shoes & things like that.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on little girl #3! Beautiful name...and good for you guys for being able to decide already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and your thoughts. Congratulations Melissa & Stephen xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)