Monday, January 23, 2012

Baby Room Decisions

So I know my last post was about Emma & well this one is too ha! I really really wanted to do the bedding I had posted below this one.. but its on back order until April & well I need to have everything done before then.. so we went on a mission yesterday to find the perfect  bedding.. let me just tell you this is not as easy as it sounds. I could not find anything close to those colors or style :( We ended up at Pottery Barn to maybe get lucky & them have it.. but of course not that is just not how things go for us. But we did find bedding.. & of course it was PINK with green, yellow & even blue.. all colors I was trying to avoid because I use them EVERY TIME.. but what can ya do? So here is the bedding we decided on.. the best part about it is that we only paid $80 for it. We didn't get the quilt because Gabbie & Shiloh never used theirs so we didn't feel we should spend money on one.  So here it is.. I am still not In Love With It Like the other one.. but it will work especially since she is going to be sharing a room with Gabbie until we buy a home.

I also didn't do the sheet they are showing in this picture I did a dark pink one that is super soft. The sheet is like the bumper though. Once we get her crib & the room set up I will take some pictures of how we made it all look.

As for cribs I am so lost as to what I should get now. I was really trying to do something vintage or mod or even retro this time around & I am not even sure what kind of style this is.. country? So Here are a few cribs I am considering.. my hubby of course wants the cheapest one & I do as well but I also don't want any old cheap crib I want to like it too!

So here are my top three:

I like this Baby Mod one I found at Walmart for $169

the next one I am looking at is this one also sold at Walmart for $139
& then my final one I am considering is the one I originally wanted but when I found it at Babies R Us it was only $70 now they discontinued it & everywhere else its a lot more but I found it also at Walmart for $159

So what to do what to do.. I need your help in deciding please :) Let me know what crib you like best please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)