Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Life Lately & Pictures

So we are all healthy again.. Knock on wood!! This week we have spent a lot of time getting back on track & the house back to looking as it should. I have also been utilizing my Family Binder & it feels so great to be organized & on top of things. We still need to adjust to routine but we are for the most part.

We recently updated our iPhones to the new 4s phones which is amazing & I am so glad we did because we can now FaceTime with our family faraway & the girls LOVE IT!! Now both girls think that anytime they are talking to someone they can see them. Shiloh is always trying to show people things & I have to explain to her that we aren't doing FaceTime haha & well Gabbie she is just a goof. The other day Gabbie brought me my phone & wanted to talk so I set up the video camera so she could do some pretend Facetime with herself.. it was pretty darn cute.. here it is..



Last Tuesday we took the girls to the dentist. Shiloh has been asking to go because we have one by our house that is for kids & you can see the inside from the road & all the rooms have a neat theme. So I scheduled them both for a check-up. Shiloh has been one time before this but Gabbie had yet to meet a dentist. Both girls did great! Shiloh didn't allow them to floss her teeth but was able to get a nice cleaning which was nice. Gabbie just sat there staring & allowed them to check her teeth. The Dentist said that both girls have great teeth & we are doing a good job. It's always nice to hear that especially since teeth are super important.

Last Wednesday we were hit with a nasty stomach bug.. lets just say everything from the day came up in all three of us girls. Stephen lucked out & never got sick. Man that was not a fun 24 hours at all!! I tell ya being 8 month pregnant & being sick like that is not fun & a little scary. I think Gabbie had it the worst though poor thing.

As of Monday I am 32 weeks now YAY!!
FYI: I really dislike my face in this photo but lately I am not feeling all that pretty so it will have to do. Emma is almost here & I couldn't be more excited. I have bed all set up & I made her name sign to hang above it too.

Today I went to target & bought two baskets one for Emma's teeny tiny diapers & one for Gabbies. I also bought her some pacifiers that are different from Gabbies in hopes she likes them so that they don't have the same pacifier & we aren't getting them confused. We have also made some purchases on some clothes for her since I can't seem to find all the other newborn clothes. I really hope they aren't in storage & we are just missing them. I also had my 32 week check up this morning & doc said her head is low & man she is stubborn I was like yes she is. When I laid back for her to listen to her heart beat she had her butt high in the air.. as soon as doc put the doppler to my belly she started moving all over the place haha. She does this everytime now its like a game for her I swear. But she was able to get a good listen after a few minutes & she said she sounds good & healthy. She also asked me if I had my babysitter lined up & my bags packed.. not sure if she was hinting at something but she said since I had Shiloh & Gabbie so quickly & because Emma is so low this could be a quick delivery so I told her yes but that I do have anxiety that if it were to be the middle of the night we may not get someone to answer haha. But I need to not worry about it. She said I am measuring right on track now though so that was good to hear since the last two visits I was measuring two weeks ahead. So Princess Emma is going to be here in no time & I tell ya I am so ready to have my body back for the most part. I also can't wait to hold her & see her beautiful face.

On Saturday it was pretty nice out so we too a trip to the park finally after months of poopy weather {which btw has returned} the girls loved being outside to run & play. It was a bit hard for me to keep up so we didn't stay too long because Gabbie was more interested in chasing them men playing basketball then she was in playing at the park.
 I tell ya I am not a fan of the heat since up here in the Northwest we don't have A/C but I am ready for some sunshine & warmer weather this cold rainy stuff is just bumming me out big time!! So hopefully Spring will be here soon & we can start getting out & doing stuff again. I think we are dying for some Vitamin D that is for sure!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it
    was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for first-time blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.


    my website - www.dentalheathatlanta.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)