Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1st

Well today we spent our day with daddy. He had the day off so we all where up pretty early which is rare but okay because we had planned to go to the children's museum. So we spent the morning having fun with make believe, slides, clay, lights, dress-up & running free. The girls love going to the children's museum & this is something I am try to do every week since we do have a season pass. I also invite my other mama friends to join to so it's nice when they can join us. Today we had our friends join us with their two kids & who's husband also works with my husband so that was fun.


Then we headed home around noon for lunch and naps. While I fed the girls Stephen pulled our baby swing, glider & basinet from storage so we could get the rest of what we needed ready for Princess Emma's arrival. Stephen also hung up the girls new black out curtains in their room so now I hope it will help Gabbie sleep better & keep out some of the cold that may seep through the old windows we have.

The house is getting in order & I finally don't feel like we are so cluttered which is nice. I think I have hit the nesting stage because I have been on top of most the mess & laundry & that makes me feel really good. I have come to the conclusion though that some things I just have to let go of.. like the amount of toys we have & how they are not always going to be put away.. I mean we do have kids living here right haha.

This weekend I hope we can just stay home & relax & not do much.. I feel like when ever Stephen is off we are out doing stuff but I think just a day of staying home is what we need this weekend. But will see I really want to get back into going to church but its hard because Gabbie won't sit still & they don't offer a daycare at the one we attend so it makes it hard. Maybe we will give it a go it all depends on how the rest of the weekend plans out.

Well I am off to sleepy land.. i am pooped & I spent way too long revamping my blog to look hip & cool like all the other mama blogs out there.. I hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)