Monday, April 9, 2012

38 WEEKS

Well I made it to 38 weeks. It seems like I have been pregnant forever but it also feels like it flew by. I guess with all the moving holiday's & being sick for most of 2012 has really helped move this pregnancy along.



I had my 38 week check up today & Emma is ready. I am 4 cm dilated and 80% effaced. We scheduled & confirmed my induction for April 16th but the doc doesn't think I will make it that far & I don't either. My contractions are pretty strong lately & I can barely walk anymore. I have a feeling she is going to come in the middle of the night just to make the process that much more crazy.

Stephen is now the manager of the Renton Washington store so we are moving come the end of the month. I know crazy we are moving again!! We just moved from Tacoma to Portland & now we are headed to Seattle. People think we are crazy but hey you got go where the money is! Especially in this economy. So once we have Emma we will be packing up this place & heading up North. We already found a place so that is one less stress.

My mom & poppy will be here the 19th which is exciting. I haven't seen them since last May so it will be super nice to have them here even in the midst of new baby & moving. Shiloh is super excited to have them visit too.

Today Stephen & I took Shiloh to get a mani & pedi & to get myself a pedi. I have been hesitant because I wasn't sure if she would be okay with someone doing her nails but she did great & they had these super cute chairs with TV's for her to sit in. She was in Princess Heaven! I think she needed some pampering too because things have been a little confusing for her lately.


She loved picking out the color & that they put flowers on her hands & toes too!

I tell ya we can't seem to stay healthy in this house though. Gabbie has her second ear infection of the year & I think the girls & I have been sick a handful of times now. Shiloh came home with cold after staying at her grandparents for a week which then Gabbie caught which turned to an ear infection & now I of course have it. I think this is the worse one yet though aside from the 24 hr stomach bug. My throat feels like it has razor blades in it so I can only imagine how poor Gabbie feels. Sh is so congested & has a horrible cough its so sad. I just hope once we get moved & this weather figures its self out we can start being healthy again because these colds make life pretty miserable.

I took the girls on Friday to see the Easter Bunny. Shiloh was super excited & couldn't wait. Gabbie acted like she was cool with him until half way up to sit on his lap & she started freaking out! So our Easter Bunny picture didn't turn out great but its still a classic!
For Easter my in laws came down & we all went to mass on Sunday & had a nice Easter Brunch. Andrew my brother in law is in town from Texas so it was really great to see him. It was a good day even though I had only had two hrs of sleep the night before from having contractions & coughing all night. Once they headed back to Seattle I took some medicine & headed to bed though cause I was miserable.

So this is the most exciting our lives have been since I last posted. Sorry I haven't posted much lately I am just super busy lately & tired. I know once Emma is here & we get all moved I will get back on track so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)