Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Back to Blogging

Well it has been almost a year since I lasted posted. I know crazy, but that is life right. I am now a happy mama of three healthy beautiful girls. After a sever tragedy in our family we have relocated & are now in Texas. It was the best decision for us & to be closer to family.
I must say we love it here. I love the sunshine, the warmer weather, & all the fun things Texas has to offer as far as family & our faith go. I was always hesitant to move back south but I am so glad we did.. we will see if I feel the same way come summer, but I am sure I will.

Shiloh is 4 & my diva princess all the way! She is the best big sister to Gabbie & Emmie & she loves every second she shares with them. Shiloh is going to be back in school hopefully by next week & she is so excited! She ask all the time to get back to school & we just have one last school to visit & its decision time. But she is so smart & thrives to learn & be around other children her age.. I am so excited for her!

Gabriella or Gabbie is two now. I can't believe how fast she has grown. She is our little bundle of energy & our goofy girl. She loves to play mama & to act silly as often as possible. She makes life so fun & exciting because you never know what she is going to surprise you with. She does wear me out though & sometimes makes my head spin but I love her to the moon & back & I adore her more each day.

Emma Anne is 10 months old.. the last time I blogged about her I was pregnant & anxiously awaiting her arrival. She ended up making her entrance into our lives at 38 weeks & she was born on 4.12.12. She is for sure my dainty sweet baby girl. She loves her older sisters & follow's them everywhere. She giggles at them  constantly throughout the day. She is crawling all over our home & soon will be walking. I am currently planning her first birthday party & its so bitter sweet.

Now that we are taking a break or are done with having babies. I am learning the new me. Who I am not pregnant. Who I am as a mom of three. I spent the last 5 years pregnant, nursing, trying to get pregnant & now I am just mama. My girls are the light of my life. The reason I smile, laugh & make each day the best I can. I can't say for sure that I am done having babies, but I am for sure done for now.

I hope that we can reconnect through my blog my stories & photo's & hope my writings keep you inspired, happy & engaged. I am glad to be back & I can't wait to share our family stories with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to read about your beautiful girls. Thank you for sharing. Madisyn loved seeing their photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)