Saturday, June 29, 2013

Baby Steps

On my Birthday it was a bad day.. I had a ton of emotions which included sadness, stress & feeling lonely. I spend the day in tears & the night didn't get much better. It wasn't a single thing that caused these feelings it was a bunch of little things. Sadness from loosing my sister in-law & niece, sadness & loneliness from not having my girlfriends to hang out with, stress from money, my husband going through his struggles, stress from not getting a break on the one day a year I wanted, loneliness from not having anyone to go out with or even just have over. It was  a bunch of unneed feelings that really just had me thinking.. WHY? Why put myself through so much emotion that is so easily to avoid. So I made a list of all the things that really cause me a lot of pain & I decided that I would not allow those things to bring me down EVER again!

My List:

  1. Quit Facebook - brings up the past, Sandra, its hard to see others moving forward when I feel stuck, makes me miss my loved ones & friends more.. & just all the negative post others put up & people who are just plan mean.
  2. Stop Making efforts with those who make zero for me - Stop trying so hard to make time for everyone else & find more time with my family & girls the ones who make time for me.
  3. No More Photography WORK!!! - Trying to be a photographer is more stress & money then most people realize. Getting others to appreciate the craft is so hard. It just makes me love it less when in reality its one of my bigger passions. So no more marketing or pushing for a session.
  4. Stop cleaning 24/7 & just enjoy - I have always thought a messy home means a lazy wife.. I spend every moment cleaning during the day. Well you know what I am tired of it. We are a family with young children (who are far from clean) & I want them to enjoy the mess. I don't want to spend half our days picking up. I want them to use their creative minds & toys to have fun everyday. So no more model home, no more freaking out over messes.. just go with the flow.
  5. Money - Money was & is the cause of most peoples unhappiness, but honestly its something I can't change all I can do is learn to be more frugal, love what we have & not spend on things we don't need.

I know this list some can relate to & others list don't come close but what are things that you just need to get rid of in your life??

So I had this list & I set my goal to stick to it. I don't use a personal FB anymore (just for business CLICK HERE to view my business page), I have focused more on my family & those around me who put in efforts to be in my life, I am slowly learning to not be so OCD crazy & I am getting back to my once frugal ways.

Life is looking up & I have more to share next time so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)