Monday, July 29, 2013

Mad Monday's

So I was plainning on writing a reveiw on a company I just purchased some really cute wooden toys from. But they failed in their customer service department so all I will say is shame on them & never again will they receive an order from me. I will say I was very happy with the items that I did receive but wish they could provide a better service when a $10 item is missing from the order.

Anyways its one of those days.. one where your kids are miserable, nothing is going right & you just want to go back to bed & retry for a better day.

Monday Madness is what I will call today.Woke up at 8am to my 2 year old, then my 4 year old started crying because she had to lay next to me.. so we just got up. Made breakfast, had coffee & played a bit with the girls. Then at 11am I went to make lunch & the bread I just bought yesterday was molded so I packed us up & went back to the store to exchange it. Well that didn't happen. Gabbie threw one of her two year old tantrums..  I was that lady in the store with her child screaming & using so much strength I could barely hold her. So we rushed out.. she had me almost in tears because I was so embarrassed.. drove home breadless.. & had to listen to her scream.. the entire way..

Then we arrived home & she was still screaming so I made lunch & put them to bed.

I then started my phone calls that I needed to make. First was to the Store I was talking about above, I am still so shocked & disturbed by the customer service I received. Have you ever just had someone be plan rotten to you? Well to sum up the conversation I had I will just say I was told that I did receive something that I infact did not & that they have thousands of customers so pretty much they don't need me. If I would have known they would be so unpleasent to work with I would have never ordered from them.. in fact I would have never unpacked my box, I would have just sent it right back. Don't companies realize that their customer service should be top notch!! One bad experiance can take away customers & potential customers. Anyways so this incedent has just put me in a very sour mood & honestly all I can think of doing right now is taking a nap as well, in hopes that I wake up feeling better about the day so far. When people are mean to me it really hurts me.. I am so sensitive.. ugh WHY?

On a positive note Emma's blood work came bsack normal. Iron is good, lead levels are normal & soo was everything else, I can breath now.

Ps I need to send this company this book.. maybe they will learn something..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)