Monday, August 19, 2013

God's Way




Yesterday at Church we discussed how people always want to blam or point fingers at others when their life is not in a happy place or when things turn south. We talked about how sometimes you have to take blame for your actions & admit when you are wrong. Sometimes you have to make the change to a better life & you have to be the first to admit faults in order for things to get better. Somtimes not everything in life goes according to plan & in reality you are the only one who controls your life & the path you are on. So if you don't like how things are or the outcome of a choice you made or are waiting for change.. change your plan, accept fault & get off your butt & do something about it. God has a plan for all of us. He guides us & his plan is Perfect, we just need to grasp hold of it & accept it & appreciate the journey, grow from it & learn. We are not perfect, we all have faults & we all sin & that is okay GOD loves all of us & accepts all of us. Do not dwell on the things that have or that are hurting us. We can not let the past ruin our present.. we can only grow from it & build a better future.

My faults are many, my once happy self a little lost, my faith shattered from tragidy.. but slowly I am fining & accepting my faults, my pain & saddness. I am trying to make change in myself, for my future & to be a better person then I was or am. Not just for me but for my family, friends & others around me.. for I am a sinner & I am also a good person & I will always stay true to me.

"God's Way is Perfect" Psalm 18:30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)