Sunday, September 22, 2013

The More The Merrier

When we found out we were pregnant just 6 months after having our second Gabriella most people thought we were crazy..

I heard comments such as "you are setting yourself up for crazy"; "you will have your hands full"; "how will you afford two kids in diapers"; " how will you have time for 3 kids under the age of 3"; "poor Gabbie she won't get that time with you that she deserves"?
People even talked behind our backs making mean comments saying we are selfish & that our kids would be deprived of love.. I know its horrible!! It hurt me, really bad but I looked to God & I knew he blessed us with these babies because he knew we could handle the task & that we had enough love for all our babies.
Our girls ALL love each other, their Daddy & ME.. I know surprising!! There is no lack their of or sad children. There is only love & laughter.. in fact my two youngest who are 15 months apart have the closest relationship.. & a connection that is too cute..
Gabbie is not loved less nor is Shiloh & Emma most certainly is not left out.. they all love each other & have special bonds with each other..
They all have something so true & rare.. a love that speaks without words..
They are my beautiful girls & I couldn't be happier to have them in my life.. & even though people will talk & say negative things I have come to realize.. they don't know me.. or us or the love we have in our home.. they don't know that my girls laugh more then they cry, love more then they argue & have beautiful minds that are so smart, caring & compassionate. They not only teach me.. they make me a better person.. & I could not be more honored to be their mother.. & if we have one more, (shame on me) that is just another miracle, another blessing that God has chosen for us & he is the only person who decides our journey & what we will be given. So judge a way.. because it will not rain on our love or happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)