Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thank You 4 The LOVE

So I went to log into my blog last night & look at my stats.. I have to say I have a love hate relationship with my blog. I love writing & let out what is going in mel mel land.. but sometimes I am like freak! I have no time! or What do I write.. am I boring.. but then tonight I logged in & saw this

Pageviews today
23
Pageviews yesterday
63
Pageviews last month
904
Pageviews all time history
50,012

I mean gasp!! really!! 50,012 page views. I mean I have been blogging since 2009 or 2010 I should say. I never started blogging to earn money & I still don't earn money. I simply started to share my stories. Weather they are sad, happy, boring or silly. I love to write even though I am horrible at spelling & with grammar. I feel like my life is nothing out of the ordinary but for some reason people are drawn to my blog which makes me feel all special inside.. not in a kinky way either but in a happy joyful way. 

I want to thank all my readers & one time visitors & people who just want to be noisy because what ever your intentions are for visiting it still makes me feel special :) 

I need to be more frequent on here. I feel like I have my funny self back after this last year of hiding.. & I think we are on hold for now on getting prego so I should have the energy &  time (well there is never enough time for anything with three small kids) to get back on here even if its just to share a funny story or conversation with my two year old. 

So this is one happy mama & this is just another reason as to why I am so lucky.. & why my blog name just rules because it just suits me.. The Lucky Mama.. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)