Sunday, May 8, 2016

No regret



So yesterday I finally did it. I gathered all our cleaning chemicals and I tossed them in the trash. I have been wanting to do this for months, but I couldn't strike up,the nerve not until I had something to replace them with, something better, something that left my house just as sparkly clean as they did.
D
I knew cleaning products where toxic, that they had harsh chemicals. I mean no wonder every time I took out my bathroom cleaner I would get a killer headache and a rash if my skin came into contact with it. But I had to kill off germs, and bacteria so it seemed to be my only choice. That was until a sweet friend of mine invited me to an online party she was having about some cleaning products that were suppose to be as simple as just adding water. I was like "um ok" but deep down I was like this is just another scam or joke, just trying to get people in. But out of support for her party I attended. Now my friend doesn't sell these products she just wanted to share them so I figured if I joined the party and didn't purchase no feelings would be hurt. So in the weeks leading up to the party the sales consultant shared information and videos. I watched a few but still didn't want to get pulled in because again I didn't want to believe that I didn't need harsh chemicals to clean my home with.

Then there was this post that had a video that shared what these simple cloths were all about, (just click here and I will share it with you all as well) and my gut said you have to learn more. So I started researching everything I could. I read all her post following that video and I read review after review and I can tell you everything I read made me more and more excited.

So I made my first purchase I logged in and bought the Household Package which I figured was all I needed..

But then I attended the online party and she shared more poducts and more information that I was again blown away by. I started reading reviews on the mop, the toilet brush, the paste, the blue diamond cleaner, the laundry soap and oh my I wanted it ALL! So now I am building my cleaning supply closet with these amazing products and I couldn't feel happier about it.

If you want to learn more here is the link to the company and product infor.. Norwex.

Oh and yes I did make the decision to become an indecent consultant for them because yes I am that passionate about their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)